Circolo Fotografico AVIS "Mario Giacomelli" OSIMO - http://www.cfosimo.it/

Thursday 22 September 2011

Sunflowers


Living in the midst of sunflower cultivations is a life experience that conveys serenity, peace and joy.
Be happy!


Vivere in mezzo a coltivazioni di girasoli è un'esperienza di vita che trasmette serenità, pace ed allegria. Felicità!























Se vuoi vedere altre immagini delle colline marchigiane visita:
If you would like to enjoy with others images of Marche's hills visit:


5 comments:

  1. Its a fantastic series Tito, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Tito congratulations, fabulous colours, The best ist sunflower close up, see my sunflower on Woophy,
    Maximus38

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular pictures, amazing serie with sunflowers!!!Compliments!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful and peaceful. Congratulations
    your friend, hut

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could take them home ....I WILL !!!gorgeous sunflowers Tito - That what I need after that strestful days -becouce of my broken computer....but I'm back my friend ....BRILLIANT shots....absolutely marvellous...Evetta...hugs from Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit to my portfolios. I will appreciate your comments on my photos: Enjoy your life. Tito